Who am I?
I am a Computer Engineering and Mathematics student in a "top-tier" university according to the provost, president, and some marketers. I have a pretty weird life with inconsistent ups and downs. The only constant fact in my life is that it is variable.
I am an ENTP (MBTI). If you care about that stuff.
I recommend you go see my favourites, It is full of cool stuff, and it is considered a cool representation of me.
Now, you have known me enough. If you want to explore more, let's dig in deeper.
You can think of this as a documentation that I advise any future partner or a friend to read. I will only talk about stuff that won't be easily concluded from our first date (it depends though). Any neutralities will go in the common sense bin I assume you have already acquired.
People over-estimate life most of the time. Life is simple, or at least (considering humanity's development) common sense. I used to be moved by Descartes' writings, Kant's critique, and Nietzsche's justifications. However, I came to the conclusion that this all is bullshit. Life is, as philosophy, a collection of complex analytical nonsense. Regardless of its absurdity, some people will describe it 'poetic'.
Community and Friendships
I am not a good friend, and you also shall not be. A typical good friend is wasting his wellbeing for the sake of others. I do not like that. A perfect friendship to me is when people understand that I will not always be there for you, and vice versa, and it is okay. I would like to have an accomplice that sides with me in my shit and store events and memory. Wasting some junk time to go to drink and see movies will be incredible. But you always shall realize and understand that we do not need to care about each other, we can do so, but it is not necessary.
Company is an option, not a necessity.
The only goal in life is to keep living. However, even that for me is negotiable.
I do not have a clear or specific life goal. Life will lose interest if it is always pre-thought of. The only thing that I declared as my life goal is to learn everything. However, the goal seems mathematically impossible, so I took a more straightforward approach, which is to understand everything, but not necessarily dig deep.
I questioned my purpose of existence. My questionnaire ended with me settling on keep lurking for life. I decided to learn every science, every specific topic in a variety of fields. Not only STEM subjects, but I would like to do music, writing, politics. In short, I want to learn everything. I do not plan to focus on long-term thinking, so I would take my time to learn whatever lies in front of me. The goal seems unreachable, but at least now I have something to do during a life-black-out or an existential-click.
I use Arch btw (Software, Hardware, etc.)
I am a simple man, I would like my stuff to be as simple as possible, but it still needs to kick ass.
I) Personal Laptop
Even though I am an office guy who does not move much, I still prefer the mobility of laptops that I can shove them up in the backpack while traveling or shit.
- My Laptop runs a GNU/ Linux distribution called Arch Linux, with suckless' dwm, and only FOSS Applications.
Why GNU/ Linux?
- I am not into proprietary software, and I do not like someone else to decide what is best for me to have on my personal computer. From multiple BSD/ *NIX solutions, I decided to go with Linux.
The patches approach is better than just getting some bloated package full of things I will never use.
Side Note: I used DWM mainly cause it was written in C, and I wanted to strengthen my skills in it then by tinkering through the windows manager. I may change it in case I wanted to learn Lua, for instance.
Software I use
- I plan to make a whole page for this, will be here
II) Personal Server
- Nothing too fancy, the same setup for the laptop but with a couple of docker containers and Kubernetes clusters to learn. Also, a Jellyfin media server with totally legal content. I will post a draw.io when I have time to do so.
III) VFIO Windows 10
- First of all, I do not like big tech companies. Thanks to wineHQ and proton team for doing good stuff for gaming on Linux, I wish my 1$/ month donation does any good, but I'm poor, you know.
- Nonetheless, I have a running VFIO, with Uplay and Epic Games to play some games with friends. I do not support neither of them for using some anti-cheat crap that prevents us from playing even using proton. Specifically, I do not respect Epic Games' CEO Tim Sweeney for being a crazy-shit assface.
This line means that the page is still under construction.